spark-user mailing list archives

From Ameet Talwalkar <am...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: ML Algos
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 17:26:39 GMT
Our upcoming release will include the Alternating Least Squares algorithm
for Collaborative filtering. There are of course several other techniques
for CF (e.g., SGD-based, trace-norm, neighborhood methods,
divide-and-conquer approaches, etc.), and we hope that some of these
methods will be added, with initial implementations facilitated by the
high-level abstractions provided by the MLI.

We are looking into adding neural network functionality (as noted in my
previous email).

Could you explain what you mean by "ADM" -- I'm not familiar with that
acronym?