spark-user mailing list archives

From Ameet Talwalkar <am...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: ML Algos
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 22:49:31 GMT
Yes, JIRA is intended to serve this purpose, and we need to do a better job
moving forward of using JIRA to communicate our roadmap.  The JIRA pages
for MLlib and MLI are currently very sparsely populated (empty in the case
of MLI), but I plan to update them this week and will send out an
announcement once I have done so.

spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/MLLIB
spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/MLI

-Ameet