spark-user mailing list archives

From Ameet Talwalkar <am...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: ML Algos
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 07:01:54 GMT
Hi Gowtham,

As you have probably noticed, I am in the process of updating the JIRA
issues for MLI, including an entry for decision trees (I will continue to
add more items over the next few weeks). @manishamde and @hirakendu have
taken the lead on the decision tree implementation and have made good
progress so far, but it's a bit too early to put a specific date on its
release.

-Ameet