spark-user mailing list archives

From Ameet Talwalkar <am...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: ML Algos
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 20:01:04 GMT
The following slides<http://files.meetup.com/3138542/sparkmeetup_8_6_13_final_reduced.pdf>
summarize
the ML algorithms to be included in MLlib (slide 49) and MLI (slide 107) in
the near future.  We plan to include additional
classification/regression/CF/clustering/optimization primitives over time
with the help of the open-source community, and based on feedback from
users about desired functionality.  Moreover, we ultimately aim to add
advance ML functionality, as briefly described in slide 140.

-Ameet