Ameet, What about Decision Trees? I heard that its almost done too and will be released soon?

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Ameet Talwalkar <ameet@eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
Yes, JIRA is intended to serve this purpose, and we need to do a better job moving forward of using JIRA to communicate our roadmap.  The JIRA pages for MLlib and MLI are currently very sparsely populated (empty in the case of MLI), but I plan to update them this week and will send out an announcement once I have done so.

-Ameet