spark-user mailing list archives

From Andre Schumacher <schum...@icsi.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: Spark and Juju
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:50:33 GMT

Hi Maarten,

there is an effort underway to publish the stack as Docker images that
should take most of the pain away to get up a Spark or Shark cluster for
development and testing. Not being familiar with Juju I understand that
it kind of solves a different problem (more about managing deployment of
services) but is there a kind of general recipe for using Juju to manage
Docker containers?

Andre