spark-user mailing list archives

From dachuan <hdc1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: understanding spark internals
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:06:55 GMT
Hi, I just started reading spark code for two days. My final goal is to
reach fault tolerance code area, wish somebody can point me directly to
that place, I am kind of lost in oceans of Akka messages..

A quicknote of what I have done in these two days;
I follow the SparkPageRank.scala code, and follow the workflow, the first
class is SparkContext. And finally two Actors are alive (DriverActor and
Client).

I am happy to share my notes (which is in onenote format) if you need.

thanks,
dachuan.