Hey Lucas,

This code still needs to read the entire initial dataset from Cassandra, so that's probably what's taking most of the time. Also, it doesn't show here the operations you are actually doing.

What happens when you look in the Spark web UI or the logs? Can you tell which stages are taking the most time? Is it the initial load or is it the subsequent actions?

- Patrick