spark-user mailing list archives

From Philip Ogren <philip.og...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Writing an RDD to Hive
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 17:53:07 GMT
Any chance you could sketch out the Shark APIs that you use for this?
Matei's response suggests that the preferred API is coming in the next
release (i.e. RDDTable class in 0.8.1).  Are you building Shark from the
latest in the repo and using that?  Or have you figured out other API
calls that accomplish something similar?

Thanks,
Philip