spark-user mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Spark with maven
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 01:28:15 GMT
Yeah, maybe you have weird versions of something published locally. Try deleting your ~/.m2
and ~/.ivy2 directories and redoing the build. Unfortunately this will take a while to re-download
stuff, but it should work out.

Matei

On Dec 8, 2013, at 5:21 PM, Mark Hamstra <mark@clearstorydata.com> wrote:

> I don't believe that is true of the Spark 0.8.1 code.  I just got done building Spark
from the v0.8.1-incubating tag after first removing anything to do with akka from my ~/.m2/repository.
 After a successful build without incident, my local repo now only contains akka 2.0.5 packages
within the com/typesafe/akka subtree.

> On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Azuryy Yu <azuryyyu@gmail.com> wrote:
> I build 0.8.1, maven try to download akka-actor-2.0.1, which is used by scala-core-io.
> On 2013-12-09 8:40 AM, "Matei Zaharia" <matei.zaharia@gmail.com> wrote:
> Which version of Spark are you building? AFAIK it should be using Akka 2.0.5, not 2.0.1.
>
> Matei
>
> On Dec 8, 2013, at 3:35 PM, Azuryy Yu <azuryyyu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> any thoughs here? I still cannot compile spark using maven, thanks for any inputs.
>> On 2013-12-07 2:31 PM, "Azuryy Yu" <azuryyyu@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey dears,
>>
>> Can you give me a maven repo, so I can compile Spark with Maven.
>>
>> I'm using http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ currently
>>
>> but It complains cannot find akka-actor-2.0.1,  I searched on the repo1.maven, and
I am also cannot find akka-actor-2.0.1, which is too old.