spark-user mailing list archives

From Krishnanand Khambadkone <kkhambadk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot start spark master
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 05:20:23 GMT
Was able to start the worker process.  A ps -ef showed the master running on port 7077.

On Monday, January 6, 2014 2:18 PM, Krishnanand Khambadkone <kkhambadkone@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Mark,  Thank you for your prompt response.  I did follow the instructions, removed target
and rebuilt (sbt assembly) spark. Now i am able to start start master.   The instructions
say however that it is supposed to publish the port and url using which the slave can be started
but I am not able to see that.    What is the default port on which the slave is started
and what is the command for the same.  Also,  how many daemons are needed for a standalone
spark instance running on mac os x.