spark-user mailing list archives

From Mayur Rustagi <mayur.rust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark on google compute engine
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 08:56:28 GMT
Hi,
I have setup a basic guide here.

http://docs.sigmoidanalytics.com/index.php/How_to_Install_Spark_on_Google_Compute_Engine

GCE unfortunately doesnt provide a easy way to manage images( It has
interface to download the tar.gz image and then reload it, I didnt find it
as convinient as AMI). If you create one let me know and I'll update the
guide accordingly. If you create a sharable image let me know i'll host it
on S3 and make it available for all.

Regards
Mayur

Mayur Rustagi