spark-user mailing list archives

From Aureliano Buendia <buendia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARN ClusterScheduler: Initial job has not accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are registered and have sufficient memory
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 00:41:30 GMT
Could someone explain how SPARK_MEM, SPARK_WORKER_MEMORY and
spark.executor.memory should be related so that this non helpful error
doesn't occur?

Maybe there are more env and java config variable about memory that I'm
missing.

By the way, that bit of the error asking to check the web UI, it's just
redundant. The UI is of no help.