spark-user mailing list archives

From Khanderao kand <khanderao.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4j question
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 21:36:49 GMT
Shay,

This is much more log4j question than a Spark question.

Anyway, Copying the templates would enable root logger at INFO level.

Are you interested in suppressing logs? "However this did not suppress any
logging. " If you want to suppress logging, trying setting to OFF

try

log4j.rootCategory=OFF

Similarly make jetty logger off too.

Khanderao