spark-user mailing list archives

From Ognen Duzlevski <og...@nengoiksvelzud.com>
Subject Re: Spark on private network
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:58:46 GMT
What I did on the VPC in Amazon is allow all outgoing traffic from it to
the world and allow all traffic to flow freely on the ingress WITHIN my
subnet (so for example, if your subnet is 10.10.0.0/24, you allow all
machines on the network to connect to each other on any port but that's
about all you allow). I have set up the VPC so it can be accessed only via
openvpn from the outside world on one end and via an elastic balancer
exposing a single port on the other end.

Hope that helps,
Ognen