spark-user mailing list archives

From Andre Kuhnen <andrekuh...@gmail.com>
Subject Shark 0.8.1-rc0 not able to connect to master spark 0.8.1-incubating HADOOP=2.2.0
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 22:22:11 GMT
Hello

I'm trying to run shark 0.8.1-rc0 with spark 0.8.1 but i have lucky.

I use HADOOP 2.2.0  I set the SHARK_HADOOP_VERSION=2.2.0 sbt/sbt package

but I am not able to connect to the master.

I have hadoop 2.2.0  running perfectly and also spark 0.8.1 standalone.
The shell works perfectly,  the only problem is that the shark is not able
to connect to the master. And there is no log error.
Since I use the same version of spark and shark, anyone could help me?
Thanks