spark-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Davidson <ilike...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access global kryo instance?
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 01:04:10 GMT
I believe SparkEnv.get.serializer would return the serializer created from
the "spark.serializer" property.

You can also obtain a Kryo serializer directly via it's no-arg constructor
(it still invokes your spark.kryo.registrator):
val serializer = new KryoSerializer()
but this could have some overhead, and so should probably not be done for
every element you process.