Ok that makes sense thanks. What is the default all a frame size?

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Patrick Wendell <pwendell@gmail.com> wrote:

This is a bug that was fixed and will be part of 0.8.2:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-spark/pull/281

A workaround is setting the akka frame size to be larger using
spark.akka.frameSize.

The issue is that we added a mechanism to circumvent akka for large
task results, but the implementation assumed this would never happen
in local mode. That assumption turned out to be wrong, so it was
patched in #281.

- Patrick