No. It is a filter that splits a line in a json file and extracts a position for it - every run is the same.

That's what bothers me about this.

Ognen

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 12:40 PM, 尹绪森 <yinxusen@gmail.com> wrote:
 Does there are some non-deterministic codes in filter ? Such as Random.nextInt(). If so, the program lost the idempotent feature. You should specify a seed to it.