spark-user mailing list archives

From Kanwaldeep <kanwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with HBase external table on freshly created EMR cluster
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:50:39 GMT
Seems like this could be a version mismatch issue between the HBase version
deployed and the jars being used.

Here are the details on the versions we have setup

We are running CDH-4.6.0 (which includes hadoop 2.0.0), and the spark was
compiled against that version. Below is environment variable we set before
compiling:
SPARK_HADOOP_VERSION=2.0.0+1554-cdh4.6.0

And the code being deployed is using the following maven dependency
                <dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.spark</groupId>
			<artifactId>spark-core_2.10</artifactId>
			<version>0.9.0-incubating</version>
		</dependency>

Thanks for your help.
Kanwal