spark-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Wendell <pwend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no stdout output from worker
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 05:50:46 GMT
Hey Sen,

Is your code in the driver code or inside one of the tasks?

If it's in the tasks, the place you would expect these to be is in
stdout file under <spark>/<appid>/work/[stdout/stderr]. Are you seeing
at least stderr logs in that folder? If not then the tasks might not
be running on the workers machines. If you see stderr but not stdout
that's a bit of a puzzler since they both go through the same
mechanism.

- Patrick