spark-user mailing list archives

From Robin Cjc <cjcro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SPARK_JAVA_OPTS not picked up by the application
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 02:54:42 GMT
Some properties can be set in System.setProperty(). Like the
-Dfile.encoding, can be set as ("file.encoding", "utf-8"). but some cannot,
like the heap size, as it is too late to set the heap size. And in the new
0.9 version, I think you can use sparkconf.set() instead of
System.setProperty(). It seems the same.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chen Jingci