spark-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Davidson <ilike...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is spark 0.9.0 HA?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 02:51:08 GMT
Spark 0.9.0 does include standalone scheduler HA, but it requires running
multiple masters. The docs are located here:
https://spark.apache.org/docs/0.9.0/spark-standalone.html#high-availability

0.9.0 also includes driver HA (for long-running normal or streaming jobs),
allowing you to submit a driver into the standalone cluster which will be
restarted automatically if it crashes. That doc is on the same page:
https://spark.apache.org/docs/0.9.0/spark-standalone.html#launching-applications-inside-the-cluster

Please let me know if you have further questions.