Good catch, Iíve fixed those.

On Mar 2, 2014, at 5:25 PM, Nicholas Chammas <nicholas.chammas@gmail.com> wrote:

Quick side-note on that page, Matei: Several versions up to and including 0.9.0 are still marked as "unreleased" in JIRA. Dunno if that's intentional (or if it matters any).

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 7:52 PM, Matei Zaharia <matei.zaharia@gmail.com> wrote:
You can create a ticket, but note that real-time updates to the graph are outside the scope of GraphX right now. Itís meant to be a graph analysis system, not a graph storage system. Iíve added it as a component on https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/SPARK.

Matei