Hi Andy,

NYC speaking! Pretty sure we can come up with something here.
Let's discuss offline!

François

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Chris Gore <cdgore@cdgore.com> wrote:
We'd love to see a Spark user group in Los Angeles and connect with others working with it here.

Ping me if you're in the LA area and use Spark at your company ( chris@retentionscience.com ).

Chris

Retention Science
visit: Site | like: Facebook | follow: Twitter