spark-user mailing list archives

From manas Kar <Manas....@exactearth.com>
Subject Can I share RDD between a pyspark and spark API
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 03:02:34 GMT
Hi experts.
 I have some pre-built python parsers that I am planning to use, just
because I don't want to write them again in scala. However after the data is
parsed I would like to take the RDD and use it in a scala program.(Yes, I
like scala more than python and more comfortable in scala :)

In doing so I don't want to push the parsed data to disk and then re-obtain
it via the scala class. Is there a way I can achieve what I want in an
efficient way?

..Manas