spark-user mailing list archives

From dizzy5112 <dave.zee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: counting degrees graphx
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 04:03:26 GMT
yes thats correct I want the vertex set for each source vertice in the graph.
Which of course leads me on to my next question is to add a level to each of
these.
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/n6383/image1.jpg>

For example the image shows the in and out links of the graph and shows my
structure.  i want the list of vertices in 1,6 and 7.  i need to show that
vertice 1 has members 2,3,4,5 and vertice 6 has members 5 and vertice 7 has
members 8.

Ideally i would also like to go one step further and identify which level
each vertice is on ie vertices 1,6 and 7 are level 0, verices 2,3,and and
are level 1, vertices 4 and 5 are level 2 (5 is also a level 1 when looked
at through vertice 6).

Hope that is clearer.

cheers