spark-user mailing list archives

From Debasish Das <debasish.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Turn BLAS on MacOSX
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 17:52:13 GMT
Hi,

How do I load native BLAS libraries on Mac ?

I am getting the following errors while running LR and SVM with SGD:

14/05/07 10:48:13 WARN BLAS: Failed to load implementation from:
com.github.fommil.netlib.NativeSystemBLAS

14/05/07 10:48:13 WARN BLAS: Failed to load implementation from:
com.github.fommil.netlib.NativeRefBLAS

centos it was fine...but on mac I am getting these warnings..

Also when it fails to run native blas does it use java code for BLAS
operations ?

May be after addition of breeze, we should add these details on a page as
well so that users are aware of it before they report any performance
results..

Thanks.

Deb