spark-user mailing list archives

From Mayur Rustagi <mayur.rust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Training
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 15:20:32 GMT
Hi Nicholas,
We provide training on spark, hands-on also associated ecosystem.
We gave it recently at a conference in Santa Clara. Primarily its targetted
to novices in Spark ecosystem, to introduce them & hands on to get them to
write simple codes & also queries on Shark.
I think Cloudera also has one which is for Spark, Streaming & MLLib.

Regards
Mayur

Mayur Rustagi
Ph: +1 (760) 203 3257