spark-user mailing list archives

From Andre Kuhnen <andrekuh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lease Exception hadoop 2.4
Date Sun, 04 May 2014 12:00:24 GMT
Please, can anyone give a feedback?  thanks

Hello, I am getting this warning after upgrading Hadoop 2.4, when I try to
write something to the HDFS.   The content is written correctly, but I do
not like this warning.

DO I have to compile SPARK with hadoop 2.4?

WARN TaskSetManager: Loss was due to org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.LeaseExpiredException)