spark-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Davidson <ilike...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sync master with slaves with bittorrent?
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 04:54:48 GMT
Out of curiosity, do you have a library in mind that would make it easy to
setup a bit torrent network and distribute files in an rsync (i.e., apply a
diff to a tree, ideally) fashion? I'm not familiar with this space, but we
do want to minimize the complexity of our standard ec2 launch scripts to
reduce the chance of something breaking.