spark-user mailing list archives

From Bertrand Dechoux <decho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 2.3 Centralized Cache vs RDD
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 16:06:36 GMT
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.3.0/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/CentralizedCacheManagement.html

We do not currently cache blocks which are under construction, corrupt, or
otherwise incomplete.

Have you tried with a file with more than 1 block?

And dfs.namenode.path.based.cache.refresh.interval.ms might be too large?

You might want to ask a broader mailing list. This is not related to Spark.

Bertrand