Agree that the links to the archives should probably point to the Apache archives rather than Nabble's, so the unsubscribe documentation is clearer.  Also, an (unsubscribe) link right next to subscribe with the email already generated could help too.

I'd be one of those highly against a footer on every email.

Who can edit the community page?  http://spark.apache.org/community.html

It's not in the git repo.