Hi Nicholas,
We provide training on spark, hands-on also associated ecosystem.
We gave it recently at a conference in Santa Clara. Primarily its targetted to novices in Spark ecosystem, to introduce them & hands on to get them to write simple codes & also queries on Shark.
I think Cloudera also has one which is for Spark, Streaming & MLLib.

Regards
Mayur

Mayur Rustagi
Ph: +1 (760) 203 3257