spark-user mailing list archives

From littlebird <cxp...@163.com>
Subject Re: How to process multiple classification with SVM in MLlib
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 01:09:41 GMT
Thanks. Now I know how to broadcast the dataset but I still wonder after
broadcasting the dataset how can I apply my algorithm to training the model
in the wokers. To describe my question in detail, The following code is used
to train LDA(Latent Dirichlet Allocation) model with JGibbLDA in single
machine, it iterate to sample the topic and train the model. After
broadcasting the dataset, how can I keep the code  running in Spark? Thank
you.
		LDACmdOption ldaOption = new LDACmdOption();
		ldaOption.est = true;
		ldaOption.estc = false;
		ldaOption.modelName = "model-final";
		ldaOption.dfile = "/usr/Java";