spark-user mailing list archives

From jamborta <jambo...@gmail.com>
Subject running multiple applications at the same time
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:07:31 GMT
Hi all,

not sure if this is a config issue or it's by design, but when I run the
spark shell, and try to submit another application from elsewhere, the
second application waits for the first to finish and outputs the following:

Initial job has not accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure
that workers are registered and have sufficient memory.

I have four workers, each have some additional resources to take up the new
application.

thanks,