spark-user mailing list archives

From harsh2005_7 <harsh200...@yahoo.com>
Subject Spark RDD member of class loses it's value when the class being used as graph attribute
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 14:29:44 GMT
Hi,

I have a scenario where I am having a class X with constructor parameter as
(RDD,Double).When I am initializing the the class object with corresponding
RDD and double value (of name say x1) and *putting it as a vertex attribute
in graph* , I am losing my RDD value . The Double value remains intact . I
tried accessing simultaneously the RDD from instance variable (x1) and i see
it intact there but for some reason it's not available when i take graph
vertex attribute and access the RDD. Please help me to understand which
concept I am missing here ? And whats the correct way to do it.