spark-user mailing list archives

From Haoming Zhang <haoming.zh...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: problem when start spark streaming in cluster mode
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 19:55:39 GMT
Hi Siyuan,

Can you try this solution? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21943353/akka-2-3-0-fails-to-load-slf4jeventhandler-class-with-java-lang-classnotfounde

Best
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 14:18:59 -0400
Subject: problem when start spark streaming in cluster mode
From: hsy008@gmail.com
To: user@spark.apache.org

Hi all,
I can start a spark streaming app in "Client" mode on a Pseudo-standalone cluster on my local
machine.

However when I tried to start it in "Cluster" mode. It always got the following exception
on the Driver.

Exception in thread "main" akka.ConfigurationException: Could not start logger due to [akka.ConfigurationException:
Logger specified in config can't be loaded [akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jLogger] due to [akka.event.Logging$LoggerInitializationException:
Logger log1-Slf4jLogger did not respond with LoggerInitialized, sent instead [TIMEOUT]]]
Can someone help?
Thanks,
siyuan