spark-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Chammas <nicholas.cham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark on EC2
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 04:01:44 GMT
No, you don't have to set up your own AMI. Actually it's probably simpler
and less error prone if you let spark-ec2 manage that for you as you first
start to get comfortable with Spark. Just spin up a cluster without any
explicit mention of AMI and it will do the right thing.

2014년 6월 1일 일요일, superback<andrew.matrix.chen@gmail.com>님이 작성한
메시지: