spark-user mailing list archives

From christy <760948...@qq.com>
Subject Re: quick start guide: building a standalone scala program
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 07:22:04 GMT
I have encountered the same issue when I went through the tutorial first
standalone application. Then I tried to reinstall the stb but it doest help.

Then I follow this thread, create a workspace under spark directly and
execute "./sbt/sbt package", it says packing successfully. But how this
happen? How the sbt know which location specific?

And though it went smoothly, I didn't see any jar had been created.

Pls help.

Thanks,
Christy