spark-user mailing list archives

From "Zhanfeng Huo" <huozhanf...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I start history-server with kerberos HDFS ?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 18:00:13 GMT
Hi,

    I have seted properties in conf/spark-defaults.conf  and start with command "./sbin/start-history-server.sh
/tmp/spark-events". It get errors and seems that the properties in spark-defaults.conf  file
doesn't effect.  How can I solve this problem(Enable properties in spark-defaults.conf when
start spark history-server) ?

   14/09/04 01:44:04 WARN NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your
platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
14/09/04 01:44:05 WARN UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException as:root (auth:KERBEROS)
cause:javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid
credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]
14/09/04 01:44:05 WARN Client: Exception encountered while connecting to the server : javax.security.sasl.SaslException:
GSS initiate failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level:
Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]
14/09/04 01:44:05 WARN UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException as:root (auth:KERBEROS)
cause:java.io.IOException: javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused
by GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos
tgt)]
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Failed on local exception: java.io.IOException:
javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by GSSException: No valid credentials
provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos tgt)]; Host Details :

    #history-server
    spark.history.kerberos.enabled true
    park.history.kerberos.principal test/spark@test
    spark.history.kerberos.keytab /home/test/test_spark.keytab
    spark.eventLog.enabled true

Zhanfeng Huo