spark-user mailing list archives

From Tathagata Das <tathagata.das1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark Streaming compilation error: algebird not a member of package com.twitter
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2014 06:43:39 GMT
There is not artifact call spark-streaming-algebird . To use the algebird,
you will have add the following dependency (in maven format)

<dependency>
      <groupId>com.twitter</groupId>
      <artifactId>algebird-core_${scala.binary.version}</artifactId>
      <version>0.1.11</version>
    </dependency>

This is what is used in spark/examples/pom.xml

TD