spark-user mailing list archives

From maxpar <hlin0...@gmail.com>
Subject Running Example in local mode with input files
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 23:01:37 GMT
Hi folks,

I have just upgraded to Spark 1.1.0, and try some examples like:
    ./run-example SparkPageRank pagerank_data.txt 5

It turns out that Spark keeps trying to connect to my name node and read the
file from HDFS other than local FS:
    Client: Retrying connect to server: Node1/192.168.0.101:9000. Already
tried 0 time(s)

Even if I use "file://" in my data file path, the issue still comes. This
does not happen in spark-shell.

Is there anything I am missing in configurations or the way I specified the
path?

Thanks,

Max