spark-user mailing list archives

From skane <sk...@websense.com>
Subject Re: org/I0Itec/zkclient/serialize/ZkSerializer ClassNotFound
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 05:15:15 GMT
I'm having the same problem with Spark 1.0.0. I got the "
JavaKafkaWordCount.java" example working on my workstation running Spark
locally after doing a build, but when I tried to get the example running on
YARN, I got the same error. I used the "uber jar" that was created during
the build process for the examples, and I confirmed that
"org/I0Itec/zkclient/serialize/ZkSerializer" is in the uber jar.