spark-user mailing list archives

From TJ Klein <TJKl...@gmail.com>
Subject Yarn-Client Python
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 19:50:02 GMT
Hi there,

I am trying to run Spark on YARN managed cluster using Python (which
requires yarn-client mode). However, I cannot get it running (same with
example apps).

Using spark-submit to launch the script I get the following warning:
WARN cluster.YarnClientClusterScheduler: Initial job has not accepted any
resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are registered and
have sufficient memory

The log file states:
ERROR yarn.ExecutorLauncher: Failed to connect to driver at localhost:52006,
retrying ...

Any idea? Would greatly appreciate that.
Thanks,
 Tassilo