spark-user mailing list archives

From kpeng1 <kpe...@gmail.com>
Subject How to properly debug spark streaming?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 22:59:05 GMT
I am still fairly new to spark and spark streaming.  I have been struggling
with how to properly debug spark streaming and I was wondering what is the
best approach.  I have been basically putting println statements everywhere,
but sometimes they show up when I run the job and sometimes they don't.  I
currently run the job using the following command:
/usr/bin/spark-submit --class project.TheMain --master local[2]
/home/cloudera/my.jar 100