spark-user mailing list archives

From spr <...@yarcdata.com>
Subject Re: does updateStateByKey accept a state that is a tuple?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 22:15:03 GMT
I think I understand how to deal with this, though I don't have all the code
working yet.  The point is that the V of (K, V) can itself be a tuple.  So
the updateFunc prototype looks something like

    val updateDhcpState = (newValues: Seq[Tuple1[(Int, Time, Time)]], state:
Option[Tuple1[(Int, Time, Time)]]) =>
        Option[Tuple1[(Int, Time, Time)]]

And I'm wondering whether those Tuple1()s are superfluous.  Film at 11.