spark-user mailing list archives

From "Jahagirdar, Madhu" <madhu.jahagir...@philips.com>
Subject Dstream Transformations
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 23:49:37 GMT
In my spark streaming program I have created kafka utils to receive data and store data in
elastic search and in flume. Storing function is applied on same dstream. My question what
is the behavior of spark if after storing data in elastic search the worker node dies before
storing in flume? Does it  restart worker and then again store the data in elastic search
and then flume or does it only run functions to store in flume.

Regards
Madhu Jahagirdar