spark-user mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Submissions open for Spark Summit East 2015
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2014 20:13:22 GMT
BTW several people asked about registration and student passes. Registration will open in a
few weeks, and like in previous Spark Summits, I expect there to be a special pass for students.

Matei

> On Oct 18, 2014, at 9:52 PM, Matei Zaharia <matei.zaharia@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> After successful events in the past two years, the Spark Summit conference has expanded
for 2015, offering both an event in New York on March 18-19 and one in San Francisco on June
15-17. The conference is a great chance to meet people from throughout the Spark community
and see the latest news, tips and use cases.

> Submissions are now open for Spark Summit East 2015, to be held in New York on March
18-19. If you’d like to give a talk on use cases, neat applications, or ongoing Spark development,
submit your talk online today at http://prevalentdesignevents.com/sparksummit2015/east/speaker/.
Submissions will be open until December 6th, 2014.

at http://spark-summit.org/2014.