spark-user mailing list archives

From neeraj <neeraj_gar...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Running Spark/YARN on AWS EMR - Issues finding file on hdfs?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:26:07 GMT
I'm trying to get some workaround for this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Neeraj Garg

From: H4ml3t [via Apache Spark User List] [mailto:ml-node+s1001560n16379h10@n3.nabble.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 6:53 PM
To: Neeraj Garg02
Subject: Re: Running Spark/YARN on AWS EMR - Issues finding file on hdfs?

I'm having the same problem, seems we are the only two in the world, did you get to resolve
it?
http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Running-Spark-YARN-on-AWS-EMR-Issues-finding-file-on-hdfs-tp10214p16379.html
To start a new topic under Apache Spark User List, email ml-node+s1001560n1h92@n3.nabble.com<mailto:ml-node+s1001560n1h92@n3.nabble.com>
NAML<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Infosys e-mail system.